Fall Conference 2018 Schedule
Friday - October 12, 2018
- 6:00 PM - Registration
- 6:30 PM - Dinner is served. (pre-register to reserve your dinner).
- 7:30 PM - Session 1: Is the Millennium Literal or Figurative?
- In this introductory lecture on the millennial question (Revelation 20), Dr. Riddlebarger emphasizes the importance of the hotly debated issue by arguing for a proper interpretation of Scripture over against idle speculation.
Saturday - October 13, 2018
- 8:00 AM - Registration
- 8:30 AM - Session 2: Where Do We See Christ in the Old Testament?
- We consider the historic argument for a Christ-centered reading of the Old Testament, which compared and contrasted to dispensationalism.
- 10:00 AM - Session 3: What Happens to Israel?
- Romans 9-11 are expounded to show the future of the nation of Israel.
- 11:30 AM - Session 4: Questions & Answers
- Ask Dr. Riddlebarger your questions about eschatology.
Sunday - October 14, 2018
- 10:15 AM - Catechism Class - Session 5: What are the Signs of the End?
- Here Dr. Riddlebarger focuses on what has taken place already in redemptive history and what remains to be fulfilled - the already and the not yet.
- 11:15 AM - Morning Worship - Session 6: The Antichrist Today
- In his sermon from the epistles of John, Dr. Riddlebarger explains the Antichrist and what this means for us today.
- 12:45 PM - Fellowship Lunch is Served. All are welcome to attend!
- 6:15 PM - Evening Worship - Ending the Lord's Day like we began it: in worship!